This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2014: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;
Online Media Contributor: theEXaminer 2007; Online Media Contributor: SB Nation 2007
WELCOME to MY SPORT'S BLOG! WHERE I WILL RANT and RAVE ABOUT ANYTHING SPORTS-RELATED!
I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY POSTS and that YOU SHARE the SAME AFFINITY for the "WIDE WORLD of SPORTS" LIKE ME!

Friday, March 28, 2014

March Madness/Bracketology: My Bracket Thus Far Friday, March 28, 2014!

With changes, updates and smart-alecky remarks in tow,
here is my (busted) bracket thru the 'Sweet Sixteen':
Now we have the East and Midwest games to go later tonight!
 
East: Virginia vs. Michigan St. (I picked the Spartans of Michigan St.)
East: Iowa St. vs. Connecticut (I picked the Cyclones of Iowa St. "Go Big XII")
Midwest: Kentucky vs. Louisville (I picked the Wildcats of Kentucky - I like the Cardinals due to having temporary resided in Louisville many years ago, but Kentucky is hungry...
and not for KFC either!)
Midwest: Tennessee vs. Michigan (I picked the Vols of Tenn - I usually pick the Wolverines over other schools, but Tennessee -- like the women's team -- is also ballin'! )

No comments: